Butlins launches £7m push with animated ad
LONDON - Butlins, the holiday resort company, is to launch a £7m advertising campaign based on the theme 'All Together More Fun'.
The push, created by London-based agency Beechwood, will promote Butlins Resorts in Minehead, Skegness and Bognor Regis, which continue to attract over 1.5m guests each year.
The campaign comes after a study by Cambridge Market Research, which looked into Butlins' positioning within the market and future opportunities.
The survey revealed that guests had strong awareness of the holiday experience for children, but less knowledge of what Butlins offered parents.
The new campaign places an emphasis on families being able to make the most of their leisure time together.
Jackie Martin, sales and marketing director at Butlins said "This new campaign will highlight why Butlins is such a great choice for family breaks, by demonstrating what is available for the whole family to enjoy."
A TV ad will launch on Boxing Day, with support from press and magazine ads, inserts, cinema ads and a pre-school focused campaign.
The TV ad uses animation and the 1965 Lesley Gore song 'Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London