EuroDirect partners with MapInfo for consumer classification
LONDON - EuroDirect has selected Pitney Bowes MapInfo, a global provider of location intelligence, as its global partner for distribution of its Cameo consumer classification systems.
EuroDirect will combine Cameo with MapInfo services such as AnySite and MapInfo Professional to help businesses to gain valuable insight into their current customers and effectively pinpoint new customers.
The aim of the service is to enable businesses to make more informed decisions regarding site selection, target marketing, cross-selling and improving customer service.
The combined offering is currently available for the UK and will soon be available for the US and Canadian markets, as well as more than 30 countries spanning South America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa.
Mike Hickey, president of Pitney Bowes Software, said: "By integrating EuroDirect's consumer classifications with Pitney Bowes MapInfo location intelligence solutions, organisations now have the most accurate, extensive demographic and consumer data at their fingertips to develop better marketing strategies and more quickly identify successful new business locations."
John Dobson, managing director at EuroDirect, said: "With its global footprint in more than 60 countries worldwide, Pitney Bowes MapInfo will enable us to provide our retail, restaurant and financial services customers with the sophisticated site, market and customer analysis capabilities they need to support successful worldwide expansion."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London