Volkswagen unveils Tiguan in digital test drive
LONDON - Proximity London has created a digital direct mail pack, featuring a USB stick, to generate pre-launch interest in Volkswagen's compact 4x4 Tiguan.
The concept is "at home in the city" and the creative builds an aerial cityscape out of the word "Tiguan", with a branded USB as the letter "I".
A second execution of the creative includes a CD-rom to house the digital content.
Selected "hot" prospects will receive the USB stick pack while others will receive a CD-rom pack, which contains the same information.
The USB stick and CD allow recipients to enjoy a virtual test drive from their PC with a short interactive film created by Proximity London, which showcases the range of features designed to improve the Tiguan's city driving experience.
In each scene users can click through to a pop up to examine the benefits of the Tiguan in detail, such as its handling and optional "park assist" function.
The digital content also gives recipients an interactive 360 degree view of the Tiguan, with information hotspots to discover the car's features from all angles, inside and out.
Consumers are also able to pre-book a test drive of the Tiguan before its official launch in February.
Caitlin Ryan, executive creative director at Proximity London, said: "In the absence of our prospects being able to physically see and test drive the car, our creative idea needed to bring the Tiguan to life.
"The virtual test drive allows consumers to get up close and personal with the car before it even hits the street."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london