Royal Caribbean hires JWT and MindShare
LONDON - The cruise company Royal Caribbean International has awarded its global advertising and media accounts to a WPP team from JWT and MindShare.
The UK portion of the account, which is handled by a smaller agency called Positive Thinking, is unaffected by the appointment.
Royal Caribbean is looking to expand its UK advertising and build a global brand.
The agencies will develop work for two areas: the home ports, where the ships are docked; and the fly-cruise market, countries to which customers have to travel to join cruises.
In November, the company announced record net income for the third quarter 2007 of £190m, compared with £164m in 2006, on the back of better-than-expected late bookings.
Launched in 1968 by a conglomerate of three Norwegian shipping companies, Royal Caribbean travels to destinations in Europe, the Bahamas, Asia, Canada and the Caribbean.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London