Empire Stores appoints Tamar to develop search
LONDON - Home shopping brand Empire Stores has appointed search marketing agency Tamar as its natural search provider to help it increase brand awareness and expand its online customer base.
Rebecca Smith, e-commerce manager at Empire Stores, said: "As the convergence of the home and online shopping sectors continues, it is crucial for us to develop our online strategy to compete in this highly charged market place.
"We chose to work with Tamar due to its reputation as one of the best in the market and its expertise in the fields we are interested in."
Empire Stores was doing most of its SEO work in-house prior to appointing Tamar.
Lesley Oliver, client services director at Tamar, said: "At Tamar we are really broadening our portfolio of retail clients and embrace the challenges of working with a well established retail client which is adapting to new shopping habits."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London