Empire Stores appoints Tamar to develop search
LONDON - Home shopping brand Empire Stores has appointed search marketing agency Tamar as its natural search provider to help it increase brand awareness and expand its online customer base.
Rebecca Smith, e-commerce manager at Empire Stores, said: "As the convergence of the home and online shopping sectors continues, it is crucial for us to develop our online strategy to compete in this highly charged market place.
"We chose to work with Tamar due to its reputation as one of the best in the market and its expertise in the fields we are interested in."
Empire Stores was doing most of its SEO work in-house prior to appointing Tamar.
Lesley Oliver, client services director at Tamar, said: "At Tamar we are really broadening our portfolio of retail clients and embrace the challenges of working with a well established retail client which is adapting to new shopping habits."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London