Empire Stores appoints Tamar to develop search
LONDON - Home shopping brand Empire Stores has appointed search marketing agency Tamar as its natural search provider to help it increase brand awareness and expand its online customer base.
Rebecca Smith, e-commerce manager at Empire Stores, said: "As the convergence of the home and online shopping sectors continues, it is crucial for us to develop our online strategy to compete in this highly charged market place.
"We chose to work with Tamar due to its reputation as one of the best in the market and its expertise in the fields we are interested in."
Empire Stores was doing most of its SEO work in-house prior to appointing Tamar.
Lesley Oliver, client services director at Tamar, said: "At Tamar we are really broadening our portfolio of retail clients and embrace the challenges of working with a well established retail client which is adapting to new shopping habits."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford