Carphone Warehouse appoints Blueberry Wave for data analysis
LONDON - Carphone Warehouse has appointed Oxfordshire-based data marketing company Blueberry Wave to analyse data from its 4.5m mobile customers in France.
Blueberry Wave has been tasked with analysing the recency (when the phone was purchased), frequency and monetary value of Carphone Warehouse's customers in France.
The results will be used to help the company, which is known as The Phone House in France, better understand its existing customers and aid modelling and acquisition processes.
Stephen Simpson, senior group direct marketing manager at Carphone Warehouse, said: "Blueberry Wave's expertise and knowledge across all aspects of data, combined with their integral understanding of marketing, has helped us to deliver highly successful retention and new customer acquisition campaigns time and again.
"We are looking forward to Blueberry Wave delivering insight on our mobile customer base in France that will enable us to further continue our strong growth in that country."
Pamela Bath, director at Blueberry Wave, said: "With Carphone Warehouse, as with all our clients, we focus on delivery. We always think how the data we analyse, source or model can best be used to maximise return investment from marketing activity."
Blueberry Wave was established in 2000 and specialises in data marketing, planning, collection and management.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London