City AM to run review edition with sole advertiser
LONDON - City AM, the free business daily, has secured a deal for fund manager Lyxor Asset Management to be the sole advertiser in its special 'Review of the Year' edition, running next Friday.
This is the first time City AM has sold its entire inventory to just one client.
Nick Saw, media planning director at Lyxor's agency The Gate, said: "City AM gives Lyxor the creative flexibility to show the product range that is critical for consideration in the Exchange Traded Funds sector, and with a distribution of over 100,000 copies daily, gets us in front of the right audience at the start of the business day."
The paper's special review edition will cover all of business's major highs and lows in 2007.
It will run next Friday December 21, which will be the paper's final edition of the year.
City AM managing director Lawson Muncaster, said: "As we come to the end of 2007, we wanted to look back with our readers at the highlights of this year's business news.
"Lyxor, who has this year made an impact with the launch of the FTSE 100 ETF, seemed the ideal partner in reviewing what has been an exciting year in the city."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- User Experience Lead Aquent c.£55-70K + benefits , Central London (EC)
- CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Bedford
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 per annum + plus benefits, Hatfield