MPG wins Cadbury Hong Kong and LoLo in China
SHANGHAI - MPG has secured RMB200 million (US$27 million) in new business in Greater China, winning Cadbury in Hong Kong, beverage brand Lolo in China and additional business from existing client MYOB.
The Havas media agency picked up Cadbury after a pitch involving incumbent Carat. A pitch also decided Lolo in China while MPG adds media duties for MYOB in Hong Kong where the client hasn't used a media agency to date. A global alignment also sees the agency handle Hyatt International in Greater China.
"As a newly established media company which has been operating in Greater China since January it's been an uphill struggle to prove to clients that we have the talent and expertise to compete with longer established counterparts," Paul McNeill, MPG Greater China CEO.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham