MPG wins Cadbury Hong Kong and LoLo in China
SHANGHAI - MPG has secured RMB200 million (US$27 million) in new business in Greater China, winning Cadbury in Hong Kong, beverage brand Lolo in China and additional business from existing client MYOB.
The Havas media agency picked up Cadbury after a pitch involving incumbent Carat. A pitch also decided Lolo in China while MPG adds media duties for MYOB in Hong Kong where the client hasn't used a media agency to date. A global alignment also sees the agency handle Hyatt International in Greater China.
"As a newly established media company which has been operating in Greater China since January it's been an uphill struggle to prove to clients that we have the talent and expertise to compete with longer established counterparts," Paul McNeill, MPG Greater China CEO.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London