MPG wins Cadbury Hong Kong and LoLo in China
SHANGHAI - MPG has secured RMB200 million (US$27 million) in new business in Greater China, winning Cadbury in Hong Kong, beverage brand Lolo in China and additional business from existing client MYOB.
The Havas media agency picked up Cadbury after a pitch involving incumbent Carat. A pitch also decided Lolo in China while MPG adds media duties for MYOB in Hong Kong where the client hasn't used a media agency to date. A global alignment also sees the agency handle Hyatt International in Greater China.
"As a newly established media company which has been operating in Greater China since January it's been an uphill struggle to prove to clients that we have the talent and expertise to compete with longer established counterparts," Paul McNeill, MPG Greater China CEO.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London