Future Plus wins customer publishing brief for WorldStores
LONDON - Future Publishing's customer magazine division Future Plus has won the brief to create a print title for WorldStores, the online household furnishings and electronics retailer.
Future Publishing has been asked to create a 32-page mini magazine for WorldStores called WorldStores Essentials, which will be distributed as inserts in the publisher's electronics and technology magazines.
WorldStores, which specialises in niche online retailing of home, garden and electronics products, said the magazine would be the first time the business had released a print title for its products, and expects a print run of around 242,000.
The magazine will be given away across Future Publishing's consumer electronics titles, which include T3, Hi-Fi Choice and Home Cinema Choice, and in targeted mailings through WorldStores' own customer contact lists.
WorldStores said it hoped the magazine would increase awareness of its brand and boost its share in the online consumer retail business.
WorldStores has dispatched more than 200,000 items in the past 12 months, and is confident that it will break its own record for most sales in a quarter in the next quarter.
Joe Murray, co-founder of WorldStores, said: "WorldStores Essentials is our first major foray into acquiring new customers away from our established online acquisition methods.
"By having our own magazine, WorldStores has an excellent opportunity to show existing customers what other items we have on offer across our growing network of online studios."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London