Pub operator Barracuda extends relationship with Cocktail
LONDON - Barracuda Group, owners of the Smith & Jones, Varsity and Barracuda pub and bar chains, has appointed Cocktail Marketing to create a customer loyalty scheme across its three largest outlets.
The business, which runs more than 220 bars in the UK, initially hired Cocktail Marketing in April this year to recruit brands partners for its Varsity bars' loyalty card V Card, which has around 500,000 student members.
It has now extended Cocktail's brief to create brand partnerships to its Barracuda B Card and Smith & Jones S&J card, with the aim of strengthening customer loyalty and increase alcohol sales.
To date, Cocktail has recruited 10 partners for the Varsity V Card scheme, including Dominos Pizza, Fitness First, STA Travel, National Express and 7Digital, offering students discounts on services and products.
Myles Doran, head of marketing at Barracuda Group, said: "Cocktail have proved they can deliver big brand partners for the 2007-2008 V Card and we have great confidence in stretching their brief further across all our great brands.
"Loyalty partnerships with strong brands strengthen our loyalty card offering and lead directly to an increase in footfall and sales."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA