Jetix combines UK and Europe marketing roles
LONDON - Jetix Europe has handed Europe marketing director Nicole Morse additional responsibility for UK and Nordic marketing.
She keeps her old role covering the development and implementation of Jetix's pan-European marketing strategy.
Morse joined Jetix Europe as marketing director in April 2005 from Lycos Europe, where she was marketing and production director.
Ferguson said: "Nicole has the skill and experience needed for the competitive UK market, as well as a thorough knowledge of our audience, content and brand."
Jetix Europe operates 14 TV channels including Jetix.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester