Jetix combines UK and Europe marketing roles
LONDON - Jetix Europe has handed Europe marketing director Nicole Morse additional responsibility for UK and Nordic marketing.
She keeps her old role covering the development and implementation of Jetix's pan-European marketing strategy.
Morse joined Jetix Europe as marketing director in April 2005 from Lycos Europe, where she was marketing and production director.
Ferguson said: "Nicole has the skill and experience needed for the competitive UK market, as well as a thorough knowledge of our audience, content and brand."
Jetix Europe operates 14 TV channels including Jetix.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Strategic Brand Manager - Premium Beverages Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£48K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, East Sussex/Gatwick