Coco de Mer appoints BigMouthMedia for digital drive
LONDON - Adult retailer Coco de Mer has appointed digital marketing agency Bigmouthmedia to create an online marketing strategy for the brand.
The agency will be tasked with boosting the retailer's brand awareness through a strategic digital campaign.
Samantha Roddick, the daughter of Body Shop founder Anita Roddick, launched Coco de Mer in 2001. It is situated in Covent Garden, London.
Lyndsay Menzies, managing director of Bigmouthmedia UK, said: "This is an exciting opportunity for us in a very challenging field. They are a sexy company and we are Europe's sexiest digital marketing operation, so we seem to be a perfect fit.
"Some companies might harbour concerns over working with the adult entertainment sector but in this case we didn't hesitate for a second. Coco de Mer is a vibrant, classy brand, and we're very much looking forward to building a forward-thinking, mutually beneficial relationship."
Coco de Mer sells everything from a feather tickler to what is called a "tally ho", a bondage bench complete with stirrups.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London