WCRS celebrates Christmas with spoof perfume ad
LONDON - WCRS has created its own perfume and spoof ad to compensate for its lack of a perfume account and to give them an opportunity to make a surreal film for Christmas.
The perfume concept was created by WCRS creative team Zac Ellis and Rich Littler, along with the name "Rudolph" and the bottle design. They also created the ad, together with TV producer Eileen Rafferty.
A limited-edition run of the perfume has been produced, which is being sent out to anyone on the WCRS Christmas card list in a gift wrapped bottle.
One bottle will be listed on EBay as an opportunity for people outside adland to acquire the fragrance.
The ad was shot by director Trevor Melvin, through Weilands, with post production by Framestore and editing by Simon Willcox at Loaded Dice. Music was by Aidan Rafferty at RDG Music and sound production was through Jungle.
Luke Williamson, WCRS creative director, said: "Christmas is the season when everyone who's anyone releases their own signature brand of perfume -- so we thought WCRS should do the same."
You can watch the ad here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury
- C++ Developer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London