WCRS celebrates Christmas with spoof perfume ad
LONDON - WCRS has created its own perfume and spoof ad to compensate for its lack of a perfume account and to give them an opportunity to make a surreal film for Christmas.
The perfume concept was created by WCRS creative team Zac Ellis and Rich Littler, along with the name "Rudolph" and the bottle design. They also created the ad, together with TV producer Eileen Rafferty.
A limited-edition run of the perfume has been produced, which is being sent out to anyone on the WCRS Christmas card list in a gift wrapped bottle.
One bottle will be listed on EBay as an opportunity for people outside adland to acquire the fragrance.
The ad was shot by director Trevor Melvin, through Weilands, with post production by Framestore and editing by Simon Willcox at Loaded Dice. Music was by Aidan Rafferty at RDG Music and sound production was through Jungle.
Luke Williamson, WCRS creative director, said: "Christmas is the season when everyone who's anyone releases their own signature brand of perfume -- so we thought WCRS should do the same."
You can watch the ad here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London