Prince of Wales launches first sandwich range
LONDON - Duchy Originals, the organic and free-range food and drink brand founded by Prince Charles, is launching a sandwich range to compete with the likes of Pret a Manger and Marks & Spencer.
The company will roll out four different sandwiches initially, priced between £2.99 and £3.69, but if successful the range will quickly be expanded.
The fillings will include smoked mackerel, Cornish brie, Scottish rare roast beef and mature cheddar cheese and will use only the "very finest ingredients".
The range will be sold through Waitrose and John Lewis in the New Year.In October, Duchy Originals launched an integrated campaign including advertising, promotional activity and sampling with the strapline "More taste less haste".
Duchy Originals was founded by Prince Charles in 1990 to make biscuits from organic wheat and oats. The profits generated by the sale of products are donated to one of the Prince's charities, The Prince of Wales Charitable Donation.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London