Prince of Wales launches first sandwich range
LONDON - Duchy Originals, the organic and free-range food and drink brand founded by Prince Charles, is launching a sandwich range to compete with the likes of Pret a Manger and Marks & Spencer.
The company will roll out four different sandwiches initially, priced between £2.99 and £3.69, but if successful the range will quickly be expanded.
The fillings will include smoked mackerel, Cornish brie, Scottish rare roast beef and mature cheddar cheese and will use only the "very finest ingredients".
The range will be sold through Waitrose and John Lewis in the New Year.In October, Duchy Originals launched an integrated campaign including advertising, promotional activity and sampling with the strapline "More taste less haste".
Duchy Originals was founded by Prince Charles in 1990 to make biscuits from organic wheat and oats. The profits generated by the sale of products are donated to one of the Prince's charities, The Prince of Wales Charitable Donation.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London