Intel to review media account out of Universal McCann
LONDON - Intel is reported to be reviewing its media account after two years with Universal McCann.
A US report claims Intel is unhappy with the agency's performance and will also hold a pitch for the creative account, held by McCann Erickson, after the media review is finished. Universal McCann is defending the media account.
Universal McCann US referred calls to Intel, which declined to respond to enquiries. It is unclear whether the review affects only the US or extends to other markets.
Intel's entire marketing business has been run by Interpublic agencies since the group won the $300m account in March 2005.
It had previously been with holding company Havas; the media account was with Media Planning Group and the creative account with Euro RSCG.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London