DatingDirect.com empowers women in TV campaign
LONDON - DatingDirect.com is turning the traditional dating stereotype on its head by putting women in control in a TV campaign directed by 'Desperate Housewives' and 'Sex in the City' producer Pam Thomas.
DatingDirect aims to bring to life its "Same game, new rules" strapline in the TV ads, which break on January 1.
The creative shows women being firmly in control, free-spirited and fun-loving. It is designed to appeal to men as well as women.
DatingDirect has developed the campaign to raise further awareness of its brand and to encourage new members to join up.
The ad was created by V/DDB France and will run for two months from January 1 on ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky channels.
DatingDirect is also planning a strategic online display campaign through Carat and a wider outdoor campaign in the first quarter of 2008 to support the TV campaign.
Alistair Shrimpton, managing director of DatingDirect.com, said: "The new TV ads totally shake up the dating rule book and show a cheeky and playful side to the brand. We're delighted to have Pam Thomas on board, who has a track record in depicting independent and feisty women who will appeal to our audience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london