DatingDirect.com empowers women in TV campaign
LONDON - DatingDirect.com is turning the traditional dating stereotype on its head by putting women in control in a TV campaign directed by 'Desperate Housewives' and 'Sex in the City' producer Pam Thomas.
DatingDirect aims to bring to life its "Same game, new rules" strapline in the TV ads, which break on January 1.
The creative shows women being firmly in control, free-spirited and fun-loving. It is designed to appeal to men as well as women.
DatingDirect has developed the campaign to raise further awareness of its brand and to encourage new members to join up.
The ad was created by V/DDB France and will run for two months from January 1 on ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky channels.
DatingDirect is also planning a strategic online display campaign through Carat and a wider outdoor campaign in the first quarter of 2008 to support the TV campaign.
Alistair Shrimpton, managing director of DatingDirect.com, said: "The new TV ads totally shake up the dating rule book and show a cheeky and playful side to the brand. We're delighted to have Pam Thomas on board, who has a track record in depicting independent and feisty women who will appeal to our audience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London