DatingDirect.com empowers women in TV campaign
LONDON - DatingDirect.com is turning the traditional dating stereotype on its head by putting women in control in a TV campaign directed by 'Desperate Housewives' and 'Sex in the City' producer Pam Thomas.
DatingDirect aims to bring to life its "Same game, new rules" strapline in the TV ads, which break on January 1.
The creative shows women being firmly in control, free-spirited and fun-loving. It is designed to appeal to men as well as women.
DatingDirect has developed the campaign to raise further awareness of its brand and to encourage new members to join up.
The ad was created by V/DDB France and will run for two months from January 1 on ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky channels.
DatingDirect is also planning a strategic online display campaign through Carat and a wider outdoor campaign in the first quarter of 2008 to support the TV campaign.
Alistair Shrimpton, managing director of DatingDirect.com, said: "The new TV ads totally shake up the dating rule book and show a cheeky and playful side to the brand. We're delighted to have Pam Thomas on board, who has a track record in depicting independent and feisty women who will appeal to our audience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London