Pearl & Dean kicks off Creative Pearls competition
LONDON - Cinema advertising house Pearl & Dean has opened entries for its 'Creative Pearls' competition to find the most cinematic broadcast TV creative of 2007.
The winning entry will be showcased for free in Pearl & Dean cinemas across the UK in early 2008 for four weeks.
Last year's final winner was Fallon with Sony Bravia "balls".
Advertisers can submit their entries from now until the end of January 2008, when they will be judged by a panel of seven industry experts including: Mark de Quervain, marketing director of Vue Cinemas; and Duncan Salmon, head of media planning at BSkyB.
Clare Turner, sales director at Pearl & Dean, said: "We've seen some fantastically visual adverts in 2007, many from new advertisers to the cinema.
"We wanted to give agencies the chance to showcase their TV work on the big screen, where it will gain even greater impact."
Further details of the fee-free competition can be found here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)