First Choice focuses on families in 'Arms full' campaign
LONDON - First Choice Holidays is focusing on family bonds and the importance of spending quality time together in its latest TV campaign, which breaks on Christmas Day.
The "arms full" TV ad, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, concentrates on the range of emotions experienced by a father as his son runs into his arms, with the underlying message that "being together is brilliant".
The TV campaign will be supported by direct mail, online advertising and promotions.
First Choice conducted a survey which revealed that families spend more quality time together during a one-week holiday than they do at home in everyday life.
Just over a quarter of families said they get together for an evening meal up to three times a week at home, compared with 96% of families sharing meals between four and seven times a week on holiday.
The 60-second ad will air on Christmas Day. Ongoing full and 30-second executions will air on terrestrial and satellite channels until March.
It will also feature in cinemas during half term and Easter.
Andrew Laurillard, head of brand strategy for First Choice, said: "Families are a very important segment of the inclusive holiday market and First Choice have a very strong presence in this area."
The ad will be accompanied by a revised version of the company's SwimKids spot, which highlights how First Choice has taught more than 10,000 kids to swim over the past two years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London