First Choice focuses on families in 'Arms full' campaign
LONDON - First Choice Holidays is focusing on family bonds and the importance of spending quality time together in its latest TV campaign, which breaks on Christmas Day.
The "arms full" TV ad, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, concentrates on the range of emotions experienced by a father as his son runs into his arms, with the underlying message that "being together is brilliant".
The TV campaign will be supported by direct mail, online advertising and promotions.
First Choice conducted a survey which revealed that families spend more quality time together during a one-week holiday than they do at home in everyday life.
Just over a quarter of families said they get together for an evening meal up to three times a week at home, compared with 96% of families sharing meals between four and seven times a week on holiday.
The 60-second ad will air on Christmas Day. Ongoing full and 30-second executions will air on terrestrial and satellite channels until March.
It will also feature in cinemas during half term and Easter.
Andrew Laurillard, head of brand strategy for First Choice, said: "Families are a very important segment of the inclusive holiday market and First Choice have a very strong presence in this area."
The ad will be accompanied by a revised version of the company's SwimKids spot, which highlights how First Choice has taught more than 10,000 kids to swim over the past two years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham