PepsiCo promotes Campbell to top Tropicana role
LONDON - PepsiCo has promoted Neil Campbell, general manager of Walkers UK, to president of Tropicana USA. Richard Evans will move over from PepsiCo Middle East and Africa to replace him.
Evans is currently commercial vice-president for PepsiCo in the Middle East and Africa, responsible for marketing, R&D, sales and commercial strategy.
He will take up his new position at the end of January, reporting to Salman Amin, president of PepsiCo UK.
Campbell began leading the Walkers marketing function in 1998. In 2003 he was appointed as vice-president of marketing for PepsiCo UK, which included responsibility for Quaker and Tropicana.
Campbell was appointed the general manager of Walkers in 2005. He continued the long-running Gary Lineker advertising campaign and more recently led the development of healthier Walkers snacks and environmental initiatives.
Campbell said: "The Walkers team is passionate about producing, selling and marketing great tasting snacks, and this focus on quality and exciting innovation will ensure its continued success under Richard's leadership."
Amin said: "Richard brings tested and diverse international leadership experience to our team. His strategic insight and his knowledge of marketing, sales and new product development make him a perfect fit for Walkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London