PepsiCo promotes Campbell to top Tropicana role
LONDON - PepsiCo has promoted Neil Campbell, general manager of Walkers UK, to president of Tropicana USA. Richard Evans will move over from PepsiCo Middle East and Africa to replace him.
Evans is currently commercial vice-president for PepsiCo in the Middle East and Africa, responsible for marketing, R&D, sales and commercial strategy.
He will take up his new position at the end of January, reporting to Salman Amin, president of PepsiCo UK.
Campbell began leading the Walkers marketing function in 1998. In 2003 he was appointed as vice-president of marketing for PepsiCo UK, which included responsibility for Quaker and Tropicana.
Campbell was appointed the general manager of Walkers in 2005. He continued the long-running Gary Lineker advertising campaign and more recently led the development of healthier Walkers snacks and environmental initiatives.
Campbell said: "The Walkers team is passionate about producing, selling and marketing great tasting snacks, and this focus on quality and exciting innovation will ensure its continued success under Richard's leadership."
Amin said: "Richard brings tested and diverse international leadership experience to our team. His strategic insight and his knowledge of marketing, sales and new product development make him a perfect fit for Walkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton