Gyro International acquires healthcare PR agency
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International has acquired specialist healthcare PR firm hsdcommunications for an undisclosed sum.
Hsdcommunications was formed in 1998 and represents companies in the complementary healthcare, over-the-counter and prescription medicine industry. It has an annual turnover of £2m and employs 20 people.
Gyro International, which handles client work for Sony, Oracle, American Express and Virgin Atlantic, said the acquisition would strengthen its presence in the healthcare sector.
Gyro also acquired healthcare marketing agency Woolley Pau for an undisclosed sum in November; biochemical industry marketing communications company Cicero in March; and brand communications specialists Dowell Stubbs in July.
It is understood that hsdcommunications will be fully integrated into Gyro International's global marketing platform. The business will retain its current client list.
Gary Brine, chief executive officer of Gyro International, said: "Healthcare is a key market for Gyro, and this latest acquisition completes the picture for us in terms of the solution we can provide."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London