Zuji appoints Parata as head of marketing
SINGAPORE - Online travel portal Zuji has appointed Tai Parata (pictured) from Air New Zealand as its Asia Pacific marketing director.
The appointment follows another change in Zuji's senior management team with Philip Ho being appointed general manager.
Parata will be expected to partner local market teams to further develop the Zuji brand across Asia.
Parata said: "My task will be to evolve the Zuji brand, as well as the other brands within the portfolio, and devise strategies that position ZUJI as top of mind for travel."
Parata¹s 15 years of experience in the online travel industry includes stints in Air New Zealand and Lastminute.com.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London