Zuji appoints Parata as head of marketing
SINGAPORE - Online travel portal Zuji has appointed Tai Parata (pictured) from Air New Zealand as its Asia Pacific marketing director.
The appointment follows another change in Zuji's senior management team with Philip Ho being appointed general manager.
Parata will be expected to partner local market teams to further develop the Zuji brand across Asia.
Parata said: "My task will be to evolve the Zuji brand, as well as the other brands within the portfolio, and devise strategies that position ZUJI as top of mind for travel."
Parata¹s 15 years of experience in the online travel industry includes stints in Air New Zealand and Lastminute.com.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham