Zuji appoints Parata as head of marketing
SINGAPORE - Online travel portal Zuji has appointed Tai Parata (pictured) from Air New Zealand as its Asia Pacific marketing director.
The appointment follows another change in Zuji's senior management team with Philip Ho being appointed general manager.
Parata will be expected to partner local market teams to further develop the Zuji brand across Asia.
Parata said: "My task will be to evolve the Zuji brand, as well as the other brands within the portfolio, and devise strategies that position ZUJI as top of mind for travel."
Parata¹s 15 years of experience in the online travel industry includes stints in Air New Zealand and Lastminute.com.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire