Zuji appoints Parata as head of marketing
SINGAPORE - Online travel portal Zuji has appointed Tai Parata (pictured) from Air New Zealand as its Asia Pacific marketing director.
The appointment follows another change in Zuji's senior management team with Philip Ho being appointed general manager.
Parata will be expected to partner local market teams to further develop the Zuji brand across Asia.
Parata said: "My task will be to evolve the Zuji brand, as well as the other brands within the portfolio, and devise strategies that position ZUJI as top of mind for travel."
Parata¹s 15 years of experience in the online travel industry includes stints in Air New Zealand and Lastminute.com.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London