Barclays splits marketing role in two
LONDON - Barclays has split the lead marketing role formerly held by Jim Hytner in two, appointing Dave Jeppeson as UK retail marketing director and Richard French as commercial marketing director.
Barclays' reshuffle means there is no group brand director role any longer, although marketing directors from the various business divisions will sit on a brand reputation committee.
Jeppeson has been promoted from direct response marketing director just five months after joining Barclays from Capital One.
He will report to Deanna Oppenheimer, the UK banking group's chief operating officer.
French, who was formerly head of group customer service, will take responsibility for marketing the business banking division, Barclays Commercial Banking.
Under Hytner, Barclays had invested in a BBH-created advertising campaign that aimed to give the bank a more human face by using employees coming up with ideas for new services.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London