Syzygy creates 'own road' drive for Mazda6 launch
LONDON - Syzygy has created an online campaign and website, based on the theme of 'create your own road', to promote the launch of the Mazda6 across Europe.
The campaign, the website and the car all launch in the UK on Boxing Day, rolling out to 27 countries in the first few months of 2008.
The website is sufpported by an online advertising and email marketing campaign, also created by Syzygy. TV and print advertising was created by JWT.
Syzygy will adapt the online campaign for each country.
The website promotes the benefits of the Mazda6 including its lighter weight, lower CO2 emissions and enhanced performance. Users can explore the benefits in whatever order they choose to bring to life the campaign theme of "create your own road".
The site includes a video, shot over a week in southern Spain, to reflect the user's journey through the car's benefits, highlighting specific areas of interest.
Michael Vasseur, e-business and CRM manager of Mazda Europe, said: "The Syzygy team has delivered an amazing result, a campaign that truly reflects our new Mazda6."
Gareth Phillips, managing director of Syzygy, said: "Our work with Mazda and this campaign in particular is an excellent example of pan-European integration both online and offline."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)