Elvis scoops Virgin Holidays £12m ad account
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed Elvis Communications to handle its £12m integrated account, previously held by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, following a five-way agency pitch process.
Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr, which re-pitched for the business, held the account since early 2004.
The review follows a restructure of the marketing department earlier this year, after the arrival of marketing director Andrew Shelton in 2006.
Shelton said: "Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has been instrumental in the success of our company over the last few years, and I certainly thank them for their support and role in this. They have worked with us to deliver some fantastic campaigns.
"Our decision is not a reflection on the skill and dedication the agency has given us, but is primarily driven by a change in our business needs as we move forward."
Shelton will oversee the transition process during the first three months of 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire