Elvis scoops Virgin Holidays £12m ad account
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed Elvis Communications to handle its £12m integrated account, previously held by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, following a five-way agency pitch process.
Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr, which re-pitched for the business, held the account since early 2004.
The review follows a restructure of the marketing department earlier this year, after the arrival of marketing director Andrew Shelton in 2006.
Shelton said: "Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has been instrumental in the success of our company over the last few years, and I certainly thank them for their support and role in this. They have worked with us to deliver some fantastic campaigns.
"Our decision is not a reflection on the skill and dedication the agency has given us, but is primarily driven by a change in our business needs as we move forward."
Shelton will oversee the transition process during the first three months of 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East