Elvis scoops Virgin Holidays £12m ad account
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed Elvis Communications to handle its £12m integrated account, previously held by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, following a five-way agency pitch process.
Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr, which re-pitched for the business, held the account since early 2004.
The review follows a restructure of the marketing department earlier this year, after the arrival of marketing director Andrew Shelton in 2006.
Shelton said: "Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has been instrumental in the success of our company over the last few years, and I certainly thank them for their support and role in this. They have worked with us to deliver some fantastic campaigns.
"Our decision is not a reflection on the skill and dedication the agency has given us, but is primarily driven by a change in our business needs as we move forward."
Shelton will oversee the transition process during the first three months of 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London