Elvis scoops Virgin Holidays £12m ad account
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed Elvis Communications to handle its £12m integrated account, previously held by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, following a five-way agency pitch process.
Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr, which re-pitched for the business, held the account since early 2004.
The review follows a restructure of the marketing department earlier this year, after the arrival of marketing director Andrew Shelton in 2006.
Shelton said: "Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has been instrumental in the success of our company over the last few years, and I certainly thank them for their support and role in this. They have worked with us to deliver some fantastic campaigns.
"Our decision is not a reflection on the skill and dedication the agency has given us, but is primarily driven by a change in our business needs as we move forward."
Shelton will oversee the transition process during the first three months of 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York