Arla Foods takes Lactofree brand onto TV
LONDON - Arla Foods' Lactofree dairy drink is to appear in TV ads for the first time at the beginning of January, as part of a £3m cross-media campaign, including national TV and print advertising, sampling, online and PR support.
The advertisement, created by Euro RSCG London, promotes Lactofree as having the full taste of real milk without the lactose, to provide a simple solution for people with lactose intolerance.
The TV spot will be supported by a number of print ads in women's consumer titles, as well as advertorials that will include an elimination diet challenge and lactose-free recipes using Lactofree.
Digital agency Outside Line will revamp the Lactofree website to include a new Community Hub section.
Lactofree's PR agency, Euro RSCG Biss Lancaster, will launch a nationwide Lactofree cafe, offering samples of hot teas and coffees using Lactofree at major supermarkets.
The campaign will support Lactofree throughout 2008 focusing on the key health and lifestyle seasons.
David Cherrie, brand manager of Arla Foods, said: "This is the first time Lactofree has had TV exposure, so we have high expectations of the resulting sales increase.
"The brand went from strength to strength in 2007, and with the advertising, our new website and a comprehensive PR strategy our motto for this year is 'bigger, better, stronger!'"
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London