Moving Brands works on new Swisscom branding
LONDON - Branding agency Moving Brands is undertaking a major project to redefine telecoms company Swisscom's identity.
The rebrand is the final step of a restructure of the whole Swisscom organisation. Swisscom Fixnet, Swisscom Mobile and Swisscom Solutions will be merged into one company, for which Moving Brands is developing a "cross-platform, dynamic identity".
The pitch process for the work began in the first half of 2007. Moving Brands claims that from the outset it argued that, what was at that stage a corporate design brief, needed to be elevated to a complete brand renewal.
The Moving Brands concept was selected by the Swisscom board of executives from a shortlist of agencies across Switzerland and Europe.
The new Swisscom identity, developed by Moving Brands and Swiss typographer Bruno Maag, will be launched in the first quarter of 2008.
Swisscom is one of the leading brands in Switzerland, with an average share of more than 60% of the market it operates in.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London