Moving Brands works on new Swisscom branding
LONDON - Branding agency Moving Brands is undertaking a major project to redefine telecoms company Swisscom's identity.
The rebrand is the final step of a restructure of the whole Swisscom organisation. Swisscom Fixnet, Swisscom Mobile and Swisscom Solutions will be merged into one company, for which Moving Brands is developing a "cross-platform, dynamic identity".
The pitch process for the work began in the first half of 2007. Moving Brands claims that from the outset it argued that, what was at that stage a corporate design brief, needed to be elevated to a complete brand renewal.
The Moving Brands concept was selected by the Swisscom board of executives from a shortlist of agencies across Switzerland and Europe.
The new Swisscom identity, developed by Moving Brands and Swiss typographer Bruno Maag, will be launched in the first quarter of 2008.
Swisscom is one of the leading brands in Switzerland, with an average share of more than 60% of the market it operates in.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London