Weight Watchers hands £10m media account to OMD
LONDON - Weight Watchers has awarded its £10m UK media planning and buying account to OMD, after a four-way pitch.
The account will move in the New Year from incumbent Carat, which pitched for the account alongside Starcom and Mediaedge:cia.
The review did not affect the company's European media account, on which Mediaedge:cia is the incumbent agency.
Weight Watchers launched the review, which covers its meetings and licensed food business and WeightWatchers.co.uk, back in September.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa