Claydon Heeley poaches Taylor from Craik Jones
LONDON - Below-the-line agency Claydon Heeley has poached Caroline Taylor, a planner at Craik Jones, as its new planning director.
Taylor will work alongside Neil Johnson, data planning director, across the agency's client list and will be responsible for planning on mobile operator 3's account.
She joins from Craik Jones, where she handled acquisition and retention accounts for Orange and relationship marketing activity for Bell's Whisky and Diageo. Prior to joining Craik Jones, Taylor held planning roles at OgilvyOne, Limbo and Maher Bird Associates.
Mike Welsh, managing director of Claydon Heeley, said: "2007 was a seminal year for the agency in which the old guard left and a new management team was put in place.
"Caroline completes the line up and together with Neil, they will cut a formidable force in heading up our burgeoning planning function and new business drive."
Taylor is the latest departure from Craik Jones, which lost Fiona Scott, chief executive, after 10 years service in December. Her departure followed that of managing director Jackie Stevenson, who exited before Christmas to form a new agency alongside George Bryant, managing partner of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and Jason Fretwell, senior creative at AMV.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London