ZenithOptimedia extends hold on L'Oreal with French media buying win
PARIS - ZenithOptimedia has strengthened its hold on the L'Oreal account by winning the media buying business in France.
ZenithOptimedia, owned by Publicis Groupe, already runs media planning and buying for grooming and cosmetics firm L'Oreal in 15 European countries, including the UK.
Previously, the account was handled in-house by L'Oreal Media. Staff there will be joining ZenithOptimedia over the first quarter of 2008.
The company spends heavily on advertising its brands, which include L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and haircare brand Kerastase.
In the UK, where it also owns Body Shop, it is the fourth largest advertiser after Procter & Gamble, Unilever and the government. In 2006 it spent almost £120m on advertising.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London