ZenithOptimedia extends hold on L'Oreal with French media buying win
PARIS - ZenithOptimedia has strengthened its hold on the L'Oreal account by winning the media buying business in France.
ZenithOptimedia, owned by Publicis Groupe, already runs media planning and buying for grooming and cosmetics firm L'Oreal in 15 European countries, including the UK.
Previously, the account was handled in-house by L'Oreal Media. Staff there will be joining ZenithOptimedia over the first quarter of 2008.
The company spends heavily on advertising its brands, which include L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and haircare brand Kerastase.
In the UK, where it also owns Body Shop, it is the fourth largest advertiser after Procter & Gamble, Unilever and the government. In 2006 it spent almost £120m on advertising.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester