ZenithOptimedia extends hold on L'Oreal with French media buying win
PARIS - ZenithOptimedia has strengthened its hold on the L'Oreal account by winning the media buying business in France.
ZenithOptimedia, owned by Publicis Groupe, already runs media planning and buying for grooming and cosmetics firm L'Oreal in 15 European countries, including the UK.
Previously, the account was handled in-house by L'Oreal Media. Staff there will be joining ZenithOptimedia over the first quarter of 2008.
The company spends heavily on advertising its brands, which include L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and haircare brand Kerastase.
In the UK, where it also owns Body Shop, it is the fourth largest advertiser after Procter & Gamble, Unilever and the government. In 2006 it spent almost £120m on advertising.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)