ZenithOptimedia extends hold on L'Oreal with French media buying win
PARIS - ZenithOptimedia has strengthened its hold on the L'Oreal account by winning the media buying business in France.
ZenithOptimedia, owned by Publicis Groupe, already runs media planning and buying for grooming and cosmetics firm L'Oreal in 15 European countries, including the UK.
Previously, the account was handled in-house by L'Oreal Media. Staff there will be joining ZenithOptimedia over the first quarter of 2008.
The company spends heavily on advertising its brands, which include L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and haircare brand Kerastase.
In the UK, where it also owns Body Shop, it is the fourth largest advertiser after Procter & Gamble, Unilever and the government. In 2006 it spent almost £120m on advertising.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire