Paramount Pictures sign up Way To Blue
LONDON - Paramount Pictures has re-signed digital PR agency Way to Blue, which will work on a slew of upcoming film releases including 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'.
Way to Blue has worked with Paramount Pictures for the last six years, and over the 18 months has been behind the digital campaigns for more than 60 films.
In the coming year, it will work on another bunch of blockbusters that also includes 'Cloverfield', 'Iron Man', 'Madagascar 2' and the reboot of the Star Trek franchise with the as-yet-untitled 'Star Trek 11', directed by 'Alias' and 'Lost' creator JJ Abrams and starring Simon Pegg as Scotty.
Deborah Sheppard, Paramount UK marketing director, said: "I am delighted that we have renewed our retainer relationship with Way to Blue, to allow us access to their unrivalled digital publicity expertise."
Last year, the agency hired Adam Rubins, the former marketing director Emea at Walt Disney Pictures as a director.
Rubins said: "We are indebted to the marketing, press and promotions personnel at Paramount UK for their vote of confidence. Their unparalleled support during our long history has been instrumental in helping us develop our services and it gives us great pride to continue to deliver competitive advantages and online breakthroughs for them in the market place."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London