Turquoise appoints Pedraza as creative director
LONDON - Branding consultancy Turquoise has appointed Juan Pedraza as creative director to bolster its creative team after a number of new business wins.
He will report directly to Gareth Mapp, executive creative director at Turquoise.
Pedraza has specialised in branding for over 10 years. He previously worked as a senior designer at Anderson Norton Design for various clients including LogicaCMG, Park Plaza Hotels, Baker Tilly, General Teaching Council and Swiss Re.
Mapp said: "Juan has the perfect combination of well-honed branding and design skills, combined with the strong communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to oversee and manage a design team.
"As we continue to grow, his role will be pivotal in terms of ensuring that our creative offering remains one of the best in the industry."
In addition, Turquoise has appointed Sarah Emery as a senior designer with responsibility for managing her own design team. She has worked on a number of major brands, including Marks & Spencer, Curry's and Accessorise.
Turquoise said the appointments follow on from a number of new business wins. The consultancy won a brief to revamp Saudi TV's four channels, including flagship Saudi 1 and news station Al Ekhbariya, early last year and following this it was also hired by digital media company Buongiorno to relaunch Blinko, its mobile entertainment brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London