Turquoise appoints Pedraza as creative director
LONDON - Branding consultancy Turquoise has appointed Juan Pedraza as creative director to bolster its creative team after a number of new business wins.
He will report directly to Gareth Mapp, executive creative director at Turquoise.
Pedraza has specialised in branding for over 10 years. He previously worked as a senior designer at Anderson Norton Design for various clients including LogicaCMG, Park Plaza Hotels, Baker Tilly, General Teaching Council and Swiss Re.
Mapp said: "Juan has the perfect combination of well-honed branding and design skills, combined with the strong communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to oversee and manage a design team.
"As we continue to grow, his role will be pivotal in terms of ensuring that our creative offering remains one of the best in the industry."
In addition, Turquoise has appointed Sarah Emery as a senior designer with responsibility for managing her own design team. She has worked on a number of major brands, including Marks & Spencer, Curry's and Accessorise.
Turquoise said the appointments follow on from a number of new business wins. The consultancy won a brief to revamp Saudi TV's four channels, including flagship Saudi 1 and news station Al Ekhbariya, early last year and following this it was also hired by digital media company Buongiorno to relaunch Blinko, its mobile entertainment brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London