Turquoise appoints Pedraza as creative director
LONDON - Branding consultancy Turquoise has appointed Juan Pedraza as creative director to bolster its creative team after a number of new business wins.
He will report directly to Gareth Mapp, executive creative director at Turquoise.
Pedraza has specialised in branding for over 10 years. He previously worked as a senior designer at Anderson Norton Design for various clients including LogicaCMG, Park Plaza Hotels, Baker Tilly, General Teaching Council and Swiss Re.
Mapp said: "Juan has the perfect combination of well-honed branding and design skills, combined with the strong communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to oversee and manage a design team.
"As we continue to grow, his role will be pivotal in terms of ensuring that our creative offering remains one of the best in the industry."
In addition, Turquoise has appointed Sarah Emery as a senior designer with responsibility for managing her own design team. She has worked on a number of major brands, including Marks & Spencer, Curry's and Accessorise.
Turquoise said the appointments follow on from a number of new business wins. The consultancy won a brief to revamp Saudi TV's four channels, including flagship Saudi 1 and news station Al Ekhbariya, early last year and following this it was also hired by digital media company Buongiorno to relaunch Blinko, its mobile entertainment brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire