Tidalwave sets up new agency offshoot Hurricane
LONDON - Tidalwave, the technology sector marketing agency, has launched an offshoot called Hurricane that will offer creative marketing services backed by web-based technology to B2B and consumer brands.
Hurricane has been set up with an infrastructure that allows it to managed email marketing, web analytics, campaign management, data analytics, web development, e-commerce and a range of digital dashboards for full reporting and management control.
Cash said: "The future of response-driven communications is 100% about proving the commercial value behind an agency's creative thinking. Technology-driven solutions provide the backbone infrastructure to achieve this."
He added Hurricane is based on his belief that "sales and marketing are one and the same and that both should be judged on sales revenue".
The creative side of the agency is headed by Andy Ray, executive creative director across the Tidalwave Group. His planning director equivalent is Hugh Lorimer.
Hurricane is based at Tidalwave's St Paul's offices in London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex