Tidalwave sets up new agency offshoot Hurricane
LONDON - Tidalwave, the technology sector marketing agency, has launched an offshoot called Hurricane that will offer creative marketing services backed by web-based technology to B2B and consumer brands.
Hurricane has been set up with an infrastructure that allows it to managed email marketing, web analytics, campaign management, data analytics, web development, e-commerce and a range of digital dashboards for full reporting and management control.
Cash said: "The future of response-driven communications is 100% about proving the commercial value behind an agency's creative thinking. Technology-driven solutions provide the backbone infrastructure to achieve this."
He added Hurricane is based on his belief that "sales and marketing are one and the same and that both should be judged on sales revenue".
The creative side of the agency is headed by Andy Ray, executive creative director across the Tidalwave Group. His planning director equivalent is Hugh Lorimer.
Hurricane is based at Tidalwave's St Paul's offices in London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London