Tidalwave sets up new agency offshoot Hurricane
LONDON - Tidalwave, the technology sector marketing agency, has launched an offshoot called Hurricane that will offer creative marketing services backed by web-based technology to B2B and consumer brands.
Hurricane has been set up with an infrastructure that allows it to managed email marketing, web analytics, campaign management, data analytics, web development, e-commerce and a range of digital dashboards for full reporting and management control.
Cash said: "The future of response-driven communications is 100% about proving the commercial value behind an agency's creative thinking. Technology-driven solutions provide the backbone infrastructure to achieve this."
He added Hurricane is based on his belief that "sales and marketing are one and the same and that both should be judged on sales revenue".
The creative side of the agency is headed by Andy Ray, executive creative director across the Tidalwave Group. His planning director equivalent is Hugh Lorimer.
Hurricane is based at Tidalwave's St Paul's offices in London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham