DeCourcy named Cyber Lions jury president
LONDON - Colleen DeCourcy, chief digital officer for TBWA\Worldwide, has been named Cyber Lions jury president at this year's Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival.
The Cyber Lions, which were launched in 1998 to recognise digital achievements, have grown to become the fourth-largest category at the 55-year old annual event.
In her role at TBWA, DeCourcy is responsible for global digital strategy throughout the TBWA network as well as its below-the-line network, Tequila.
DeCourcy's early jobs included chief creative officer for Spafax WPP, an international marketing communications firm, and director of creative strategy at Integrated Communications & Entertainment in Toronto.
After Ice, DeCourcy moved to Organic where she took up the position of vice-president and chief creative officer, leading the agency's Experience Design group.
DeCourcy then moved to JWT, where she served as chief experience officer.
At TBWA, DeCourcy has championed online social networks, branded entertainment and word of mouth marketing.
Terry Savage, festival chairman, said: "Colleen is a highly experienced and forward thinking professional. Her understanding of the digital space and her obvious leadership skills make her an ideal president for 2008."
DeCourcy said: "To be asked to be jury president is a terrific honour. Cannes continues to be the pre-eminent global showcase of creative advertising and I am looking forward to putting a stake in the ground for what constitutes great digital work."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London