Golley Slater promotions chief Ledward departs
LONDON - Cal Ledward, managing director of Golley Slater's promotional marketing division, has left the company.
The reasons for Ledward's departure are not yet clear and the agency has declined an invitation to comment.
Ledward co-founded Golley Slater's promotional division, alongside associate director Eileen Neale in June 2005.
She joined Golley Slater from the now-defunct Yellow Submarine, where she was a director alongside Neale, and worked on accounts for Channel 4, Canon, COI and Mattel.
Ledward's joining was part of Golley Slater's aim to add promotional business to its portfolio, and she was made managing director of the newly created division when it formed.
Her departure follows that of George Martino, the head of new business and marketing who left the agency last week to take up the same role at RLA Group. He is credited with helping Golley Slater secure its account win for home shopping company Otto UK in February last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social/Digital Strategic Planner - Top Agency Digital Gurus £34000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey