BBH scoops Robinsons digital account
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been named Britvic's digital agency of record for Robinsons, without a pitch, marking its second major account win in the digital world.
BBH's London office will work on digital project assignments for the Robinsons brand and product range.
The agency already handles the above-the-line advertising for Robinsons, which it has held since 2003.
Last year, the agency produced a series of print and TV ads as part of the "Raise them on Robinsons" campaign.
The ads, which will roll out across the year, have been extended across both the client's brand and product portfolio.
Prior to BBH's appointment, Robinsons did not have a digital agency of record.
The Robinsons win comes a year after BBH was named the digital agency of record for Lynx/Axe in early 2007.
Since that time, BBH has completed a number of digital assignments for various clients, including Axe/Lynx, Persil/Omo, KFC, Perfetti van Melle, Audi and Vodafone.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath