BBH scoops Robinsons digital account
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been named Britvic's digital agency of record for Robinsons, without a pitch, marking its second major account win in the digital world.
BBH's London office will work on digital project assignments for the Robinsons brand and product range.
The agency already handles the above-the-line advertising for Robinsons, which it has held since 2003.
Last year, the agency produced a series of print and TV ads as part of the "Raise them on Robinsons" campaign.
The ads, which will roll out across the year, have been extended across both the client's brand and product portfolio.
Prior to BBH's appointment, Robinsons did not have a digital agency of record.
The Robinsons win comes a year after BBH was named the digital agency of record for Lynx/Axe in early 2007.
Since that time, BBH has completed a number of digital assignments for various clients, including Axe/Lynx, Persil/Omo, KFC, Perfetti van Melle, Audi and Vodafone.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)