Dubai luxury resort developer seeks ad agency
LONDON - Kerzner International, the holiday resort developer, is holding a pitch to find an agency to handle above-the-line advertising for its latest luxury resort in Dubai.
It is understood that the company has shortlisted Saatchi & Saatchi and JWT, after a round of pitches that included McCann Erickson and Y&R.
The winning agency will devise a campaign to support the opening of Atlantis, The Palm -- a 1,500-room development on the largest manmade island in the world, the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The development, which has been designed as a sister hotel to Kerzner's Atlantis, Paradise Island, in the Bahamas, will have 17 restaurants including Nobu and an aqua park containing 15m gallons of water.
The new development is part of a plan to extend the Atlantis brand globally. Kerzner also manages six luxury resort hotels under the One&Only brand and a number of casinos.
The resorts, featuring some of the top-rated properties in the world, are located in the Bahamas, Mexico, Mauritius, the Maldives and Dubai. Additional One&Only properties are currently in the development stages in South Africa and Costa Rica.
Kerzner could not be reached at the time of writing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London