Dubai luxury resort developer seeks ad agency
LONDON - Kerzner International, the holiday resort developer, is holding a pitch to find an agency to handle above-the-line advertising for its latest luxury resort in Dubai.
It is understood that the company has shortlisted Saatchi & Saatchi and JWT, after a round of pitches that included McCann Erickson and Y&R.
The winning agency will devise a campaign to support the opening of Atlantis, The Palm -- a 1,500-room development on the largest manmade island in the world, the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The development, which has been designed as a sister hotel to Kerzner's Atlantis, Paradise Island, in the Bahamas, will have 17 restaurants including Nobu and an aqua park containing 15m gallons of water.
The new development is part of a plan to extend the Atlantis brand globally. Kerzner also manages six luxury resort hotels under the One&Only brand and a number of casinos.
The resorts, featuring some of the top-rated properties in the world, are located in the Bahamas, Mexico, Mauritius, the Maldives and Dubai. Additional One&Only properties are currently in the development stages in South Africa and Costa Rica.
Kerzner could not be reached at the time of writing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts
- Senior Brand Manager OTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car + Bonus, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £40000 per annum, West Yorkshire