DraftFCB London creates teacher recruitment campaign
LONDON - DraftFCB London has created a mailing campaign for the Training and Development Agency for Schools, to increase the number of people who take up teacher training courses across the industry's priority subjects.
The campaign, which comprises mailing packs featuring a seasonal element designed to tie-in with the Chinese New Year on February 7, features an edible fortune cookie within a box that contains details of the rewards of becoming a teacher.
The mailings, which will go out on February 8, will target people who have shown previous interest in becoming a teacher, with a specific emphasis on recruiting across the maths, science, modern languages, religious education, music, and design and technology disciplines.
The groups targeted by the recruitment campaign, which was created on behalf of the government's teaching standards body TDA, include students and people either seeking a career, or a change of their current one.
DraftFCB London said the mailings contained messages that showed the "tangible rewards" of teaching, while the agency has also devised a precursory email campaign featuring an animation that gives the recipient their fortune message electronically.
Graham Pugh, creative director at DraftFCB London, said: "We wanted to create a fresh, intriguing and interactive piece that would reflect a modern teaching career -- creative, diverse and full of often unexpected rewards."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1