DraftFCB London creates teacher recruitment campaign
LONDON - DraftFCB London has created a mailing campaign for the Training and Development Agency for Schools, to increase the number of people who take up teacher training courses across the industry's priority subjects.
The campaign, which comprises mailing packs featuring a seasonal element designed to tie-in with the Chinese New Year on February 7, features an edible fortune cookie within a box that contains details of the rewards of becoming a teacher.
The mailings, which will go out on February 8, will target people who have shown previous interest in becoming a teacher, with a specific emphasis on recruiting across the maths, science, modern languages, religious education, music, and design and technology disciplines.
The groups targeted by the recruitment campaign, which was created on behalf of the government's teaching standards body TDA, include students and people either seeking a career, or a change of their current one.
DraftFCB London said the mailings contained messages that showed the "tangible rewards" of teaching, while the agency has also devised a precursory email campaign featuring an animation that gives the recipient their fortune message electronically.
Graham Pugh, creative director at DraftFCB London, said: "We wanted to create a fresh, intriguing and interactive piece that would reflect a modern teaching career -- creative, diverse and full of often unexpected rewards."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset