LBi International acquires search business Netrank
LONDON - Full service digital agency LBi International has acquired Netrank, the UK-based search engine optimisation business, for an undisclosed sum.
Netrank, which formed in 2000, specialises in search optimisation and brand positioning work for clients across the marketing sector and has clients in the UK, Germany, the US, France and Italy.
The business also provides brand monitoring, online PR consultancy work and copywriting for search engines, as well as brand consultancy services. It is understood Netrank will be integrated into LBi UK's existing search business.
Ewen Sturgeon, chief executive officer at LBi UK, said: "Netrank has impressed us with their ability to grow and evolve their revenues, services and client base consistently over the many years that we have worked alongside them for various clients.
"While both businesses stand to gain from the deal, we believe that our clients in particular will benefit enormously from our combined offering."
The acquisition follows the promotion earlier this month of Luke Taylor from UK chief to chief executive of the LBi Group, replacing Robert Pickering, who is to stay on the group's board.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London