LBi International acquires search business Netrank
LONDON - Full service digital agency LBi International has acquired Netrank, the UK-based search engine optimisation business, for an undisclosed sum.
Netrank, which formed in 2000, specialises in search optimisation and brand positioning work for clients across the marketing sector and has clients in the UK, Germany, the US, France and Italy.
The business also provides brand monitoring, online PR consultancy work and copywriting for search engines, as well as brand consultancy services. It is understood Netrank will be integrated into LBi UK's existing search business.
Ewen Sturgeon, chief executive officer at LBi UK, said: "Netrank has impressed us with their ability to grow and evolve their revenues, services and client base consistently over the many years that we have worked alongside them for various clients.
"While both businesses stand to gain from the deal, we believe that our clients in particular will benefit enormously from our combined offering."
The acquisition follows the promotion earlier this month of Luke Taylor from UK chief to chief executive of the LBi Group, replacing Robert Pickering, who is to stay on the group's board.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1