EHS Brann creates DM push for Volvo
LONDON - EHS Brann Cirencester, part of the Euro RSCG 4D network, is launching two direct marketing campaigns for Volvo's V70 and V50 R-Design models.
Both campaigns will target business and consumer audiences through direct mail, email and inserts. Car dealers will also be sent a toolkit including leaflets and branded dispensers.
The Volvo V70 campaign centres on the global "Life is better lived together" brand message. It is designed to appeal to 35- to 50-year-olds who lead active, busy lifestyles and are family orientated.
The creative is in line with Volvo's latest TV campaign and focuses on the special moments that people share with their friends and families.
The campaign also highlights new features such as adaptive cruise control with distance alert and collision warning system with auto-brake.
Readers are also invited to test drive the Volvo V70 and enter a competition to win a Volvo worth £30,000.
The V50 R-Design campaign is designed to appeal to a younger professional audience who are looking to replace their current car with something stylish but also practical.
It is part of Volvo's wider strategy to attract younger consumers and position itself as a brand that is about having fun.
The creative highlights the car's sporty features, such as the tailgate spoiler and leather interior and tells readers "you'll want to share the limelight".
Alison Hamer, managing director of EHS Brann Cirencester, said: "Each campaign has been carefully designed to appeal to a certain audience, highlighting the special feature of the range and how they will complement that person's lifestyle."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - branding and integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West