Continental Airlines appoints Neolane to personalise campaigns
LONDON - Continental Airlines has chosen Neolane's customer communications software to help it create a more targeted digital communications strategy in the UK market.
The airline will use the Neolane software platform to create one-to-one personalised marketing communications to help it engage with customers and encourage loyalty, website visits and ticket sales.
Neolane's software constructs detailed profiles of a company's customers and prospective customers, enabling the business to create and automate personalised campaigns.
Martin Braisby, Continental Airlines' marketing manager for the UK and Ireland, said: "Neolane provides us with a combined solution for building, maintaining and segmenting customer data, and creating automated, highly targeted and progressive marketing campaigns centrally and in-house.
"I am confident that implementing Neolane in our UK operations will be good for our customers and for the company."
Continental will start sending its targeted campaigns next month to frequent business and leisure flyers to the US. The push comes before the airline launches routes from London Heathrow to New York's Newark airport and Houston, on March 30.
A regional focus around the seven existing UK airports from which Continental already flies is also planned. Initial campaigns are to be email-based and will include a viral element, such as "refer-a-friend", aimed at increasing the prospect database.
Personalised content direct mail campaigns may follow.
Francois Laxalt, marketing director of Neolane in Europe, said. "Continental Airlines in the UK is following best practice by profiling customers and presenting each one with information and offers likely to be of interest, rather than conducting blanket campaigns.
"Using Neolane to automate and personalise their campaigns many companies in Europe and North America have significantly improved customer interaction and the success of their marketing activities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham