DraftFCB appoints two direct creative teams
LONDON - DraftFCB London has poached Susan Mansfield and Donna Williams from independent direct marketing agency WDMP, as one of two new creative teams.
Art director Mansfield and copywriter Donna Williams have worked together for over nine years, with experience in TV, press, radio, outdoor, digital, online, point-of-sale, DM and retail.
The pair worked on briefs for Habitat, P&G, Masterfoods, GSK and Carphone Warehouse.
Separately, the creative team of art director Jon Workman and copywriter Dean Turner have been appointed from Iris.
Workman and Turner have worked together for five years on almost every discipline, for clients including Sony Ericsson, Manchester United, Hewlett Packard and Sony Bravia.
Logan Wilmont, executive creative director at DraftFCB London, said: "[The two new teams] each have the right skill set for DraftFCB and will only add to our complete holistic offering."
Back in October last year, DraftFCB offered the entire agency voluntary redundancy as part of a plan to restructure its digital, creative and production departments.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire