DraftFCB appoints two direct creative teams
LONDON - DraftFCB London has poached Susan Mansfield and Donna Williams from independent direct marketing agency WDMP, as one of two new creative teams.
Art director Mansfield and copywriter Donna Williams have worked together for over nine years, with experience in TV, press, radio, outdoor, digital, online, point-of-sale, DM and retail.
The pair worked on briefs for Habitat, P&G, Masterfoods, GSK and Carphone Warehouse.
Separately, the creative team of art director Jon Workman and copywriter Dean Turner have been appointed from Iris.
Workman and Turner have worked together for five years on almost every discipline, for clients including Sony Ericsson, Manchester United, Hewlett Packard and Sony Bravia.
Logan Wilmont, executive creative director at DraftFCB London, said: "[The two new teams] each have the right skill set for DraftFCB and will only add to our complete holistic offering."
Back in October last year, DraftFCB offered the entire agency voluntary redundancy as part of a plan to restructure its digital, creative and production departments.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London