Etihad Airways appoints Touchdown for affinity work
ABU DHABI - Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the United Arab Emirates, has appointed marketing communications agency Touchdown Brand Affinity Marketing to seek brand partnership opportunities.
The agency will be seeking brand partnerships within the lifestyle sector on behalf of Etihad Airways, which flies from London Heathrow, to reward passengers who travel frequently with the Middle Eastern carrier.
Touchdown said the brand affiliation work would aim to raise customer awareness of the Etihad Airways brand, and allow affiliated companies to reward their customers with exclusive offers and discounts to generate future business.
A spokeswoman for the airline said the brand partnerships could extend to companies providing accommodation, transport and hospitality for fliers to the UAE. It will be focusing on tactical marketing opportunities and tie-ups between brands.
These are understood to extend to flight discounts, competition prizes, limousine services, free stopovers, airport transfers and additional branding opportunities.
Tim Lorimer, UK leisure sales manager at Etihad Airways, said: "We are committed to providing our passengers with a rewarding experience when flying with us.
"Affinity marketing is an effective communications strategy and, by aligning ourselves with innovative, premium brands, we will reward our customers with a memorable service."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London