Synovate names Bowring as UK research director
LONDON - Synovate has appointed Jackie Bowring as research director in its consumer goods sector team in the UK.
Formerly a director of insight at Mintel, Bowring helped develop an upgrade of the research firm's global new product database to include sales tracking data.
Prior to joining Mintel, she spent 12 years at IRI as client services director in the FMCG sector and, during her last 18 months there, as product solutions director for the UK and the Netherlands.
Bowring will report to John Coll, head of Synovate UK's consumer goods sector team. In her new role, she will be responsible for a number of UK and global accounts and will use her FMCG experience to help drive business in the sector.
In addition, Bowring will play a key role in ad-hoc studies and generating industry insights for clients.
Coll said: "I am delighted that Jackie has joined us. She brings with her more than 15 years' market research experience, most notably in the FMCG sector, which perfectly places her to partner with some of our key clients in this area."
Earlier this month, Synovate promoted its commercial director in Saudi Arabia, Jerome Vadot, to managing director, and Simon Duval-Kieffer to managing director of its Czech Republic division.
Synovate is part of Aegis Group, which is again in the spotlight over a potential bid from its largest shareholder Havas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London