Ideal Shopping turns to Marketing Innovation Group
LONDON - Ideal Shopping, the UK television shopping channel company, has struck a deal with digital direct marketing company Marketing Innovation Group to use its data services.
Ideal will buy licences for MIG's Data Innovator and Data Interrogator programmes, as well as its eCommunications services -- iNews and e-Msg.
In addition, MIG will manage the data and e-communications on behalf of Ideal to develop a full eCRM campaign.
Andrew Fryatt, chief executive at Ideal, said: "The data will enable us to better target our campaigns and analyse the underlying reasons why customers spend money with us.
"We have the advantage of immediacy via the medium of TV and being able to promote products to our customers very quickly. This digital marketing suite will enable us to exploit that opportunity in future."
Stephen Sumner, commercial and development director at MIG, said: "Ideal Shopping have opted to take a much more proactive approach to marketing and we hope that over 12 months we can prove how, with a little extra data work and a more regular emailing campaign, we can increase sales at Ideal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London