Ideal Shopping turns to Marketing Innovation Group
LONDON - Ideal Shopping, the UK television shopping channel company, has struck a deal with digital direct marketing company Marketing Innovation Group to use its data services.
Ideal will buy licences for MIG's Data Innovator and Data Interrogator programmes, as well as its eCommunications services -- iNews and e-Msg.
In addition, MIG will manage the data and e-communications on behalf of Ideal to develop a full eCRM campaign.
Andrew Fryatt, chief executive at Ideal, said: "The data will enable us to better target our campaigns and analyse the underlying reasons why customers spend money with us.
"We have the advantage of immediacy via the medium of TV and being able to promote products to our customers very quickly. This digital marketing suite will enable us to exploit that opportunity in future."
Stephen Sumner, commercial and development director at MIG, said: "Ideal Shopping have opted to take a much more proactive approach to marketing and we hope that over 12 months we can prove how, with a little extra data work and a more regular emailing campaign, we can increase sales at Ideal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Executive AF Selection £22,000, Manchester