TalkTalk to launch customer acquisition drive
LONDON - The Carphone Warehouse's home phone and broadband company TalkTalk is to launch a customer acquisition campaign to complement its existing direct activity.
The broadband supplier has hired Trinity Communications to oversee media planning and buying for the creation of an insert campaign to encourage new business for TalkTalk.
Gary Ryan, head of direct marketing at TalkTalk, said: "We're keen to be looking at new media channels and are always looking to introduce the TalkTalk business to potential new customers."
The insert campaign follows the news that TalkTalk has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its online media buying account.
The agency already handles the company's above-the-line advertising for TalkTalk and The Carphone Warehouse.
Essence, which was the incumbent agency, is being retained for ongoing online project work.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London