TalkTalk to launch customer acquisition drive
LONDON - The Carphone Warehouse's home phone and broadband company TalkTalk is to launch a customer acquisition campaign to complement its existing direct activity.
The broadband supplier has hired Trinity Communications to oversee media planning and buying for the creation of an insert campaign to encourage new business for TalkTalk.
Gary Ryan, head of direct marketing at TalkTalk, said: "We're keen to be looking at new media channels and are always looking to introduce the TalkTalk business to potential new customers."
The insert campaign follows the news that TalkTalk has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its online media buying account.
The agency already handles the company's above-the-line advertising for TalkTalk and The Carphone Warehouse.
Essence, which was the incumbent agency, is being retained for ongoing online project work.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London