TalkTalk to launch customer acquisition drive
LONDON - The Carphone Warehouse's home phone and broadband company TalkTalk is to launch a customer acquisition campaign to complement its existing direct activity.
The broadband supplier has hired Trinity Communications to oversee media planning and buying for the creation of an insert campaign to encourage new business for TalkTalk.
Gary Ryan, head of direct marketing at TalkTalk, said: "We're keen to be looking at new media channels and are always looking to introduce the TalkTalk business to potential new customers."
The insert campaign follows the news that TalkTalk has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its online media buying account.
The agency already handles the company's above-the-line advertising for TalkTalk and The Carphone Warehouse.
Essence, which was the incumbent agency, is being retained for ongoing online project work.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London