TalkTalk to launch customer acquisition drive
LONDON - The Carphone Warehouse's home phone and broadband company TalkTalk is to launch a customer acquisition campaign to complement its existing direct activity.
The broadband supplier has hired Trinity Communications to oversee media planning and buying for the creation of an insert campaign to encourage new business for TalkTalk.
Gary Ryan, head of direct marketing at TalkTalk, said: "We're keen to be looking at new media channels and are always looking to introduce the TalkTalk business to potential new customers."
The insert campaign follows the news that TalkTalk has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its online media buying account.
The agency already handles the company's above-the-line advertising for TalkTalk and The Carphone Warehouse.
Essence, which was the incumbent agency, is being retained for ongoing online project work.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London