Tiscali launches environmental advice portal
LONDON - Broadband company Tiscali has teamed up with Green.tv to launch an environmental web portal, offering viewers green-friendly tips on travel, money and shopping and other user-generated video content.
Tiscali said the portal would include tips on shopping, transport and money, as well as featuring user-generated content from Green.tv's archive of more than 600 environmentally focused clips and films.
Among the clips currently featured include tips on Fairtrade fashion, choosing fuel economic cars, recycling old mobile phones and saving water around the home.
Alex Hole, online media director at Tiscali UK, said: "The green content on our website has always been very popular and we recognise that the environment is a growing area of concern for many of our users.
"We are pleased to be able to offer advice on how to make a difference to the environment and the partnership with Green.tv also gives us the opportunity to expand on the wide range of excellent video content we are able to offer visitors to the Tiscali portal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire