Tiscali launches environmental advice portal
LONDON - Broadband company Tiscali has teamed up with Green.tv to launch an environmental web portal, offering viewers green-friendly tips on travel, money and shopping and other user-generated video content.
Tiscali said the portal would include tips on shopping, transport and money, as well as featuring user-generated content from Green.tv's archive of more than 600 environmentally focused clips and films.
Among the clips currently featured include tips on Fairtrade fashion, choosing fuel economic cars, recycling old mobile phones and saving water around the home.
Alex Hole, online media director at Tiscali UK, said: "The green content on our website has always been very popular and we recognise that the environment is a growing area of concern for many of our users.
"We are pleased to be able to offer advice on how to make a difference to the environment and the partnership with Green.tv also gives us the opportunity to expand on the wide range of excellent video content we are able to offer visitors to the Tiscali portal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham