Barclays Wealth appoints Dawes to head direct work
LONDON - Barclays Wealth has appointed Nathan Dawes, a former group account director at Leo Burnett Sydney, as head of marketing communications for its direct brokerage division, Barclays Stockbrokers.
Dawes will be responsible for managing Barclays Stockbrokers' end-to-end marketing, customer insight, brand strategy and creative development for integrated campaigns.
He joins from NineMSN, where he managed a portfolio of brands that included Hotmail, MSN Messenger in Australia and New Zealand, and will now report to Tom Ryan, director of marketing proposition.
During his time at NineMSN, where he spent four years, Dawes was part of the management team that grew revenue four-fold across the business.
Prior to this, he was group account director at Leo Burnett Sydney, where he worked across the agency's integrated client business. Before that he also worked at Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney, where he helped build its digital and direct business.
Dawes said he would use "the strength of the Barclays Stockbrokers brand, together with the innovative products that we are launching to deliver continued growth for business".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London