Barclays Wealth appoints Dawes to head direct work
LONDON - Barclays Wealth has appointed Nathan Dawes, a former group account director at Leo Burnett Sydney, as head of marketing communications for its direct brokerage division, Barclays Stockbrokers.
Dawes will be responsible for managing Barclays Stockbrokers' end-to-end marketing, customer insight, brand strategy and creative development for integrated campaigns.
He joins from NineMSN, where he managed a portfolio of brands that included Hotmail, MSN Messenger in Australia and New Zealand, and will now report to Tom Ryan, director of marketing proposition.
During his time at NineMSN, where he spent four years, Dawes was part of the management team that grew revenue four-fold across the business.
Prior to this, he was group account director at Leo Burnett Sydney, where he worked across the agency's integrated client business. Before that he also worked at Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney, where he helped build its digital and direct business.
Dawes said he would use "the strength of the Barclays Stockbrokers brand, together with the innovative products that we are launching to deliver continued growth for business".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton