Suggs returns to Birds Eye for second outing
LONDON - Madness front man Suggs introduces viewers to the Birds Eye 'big house' in his second appearance for its 'Good mood food' ad campaign.
The campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, breaks on March 3 and will include TV, radio and print.
It follows on from Birds Eye's sponsorship of ITV1's 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway', which started on February 16.
The 40-second TV ad shows Suggs explaining that freezing locks in the natural goodness in Birds Eye food, while its "great tasting" range of products ensures good moods all round at teatime.
The spot opens on a row of terraced houses with a variety of people walking up their garden paths. It then cuts to reveal that each of the houses have been knocked together to create one big home, and inside is a long kitchen table with tea time in full swing for all the families.
Suggs walks down the giant kitchen table and explains why Birds Eye food ensures a good mood. All the children from the families then rush forward and stack their plates in an enormous dishwasher.
The ad closes with a shot of a giant fridge door with the words "good mood food" spelled out in magnetic letters.
Suggs first appeared in a Birds Eye ad in September to support the launch of its Omega 3 fish fingers.
The wider campaign includes five product films highlighting specific nutritional points for Birds Eye grills, which are made with 100% chicken breast; peas which contain more iron than broccoli; Birds Eye's new Eat Positive meals, which are nutritionally balanced; and its Omega 3 fish finger.
The campaign will include press and radio support throughout the year with a series of hints and tips giving Mums ideas of what to serve at teatime.
In addition there will be a website with ideas on how to put the good mood back into the family meal.
Ben Pearman, marketing director at Birds Eye, said: "The second phase in our Good Mood Food advertising will reinforce the emotional engagement with the brand and emphasise the good mood which surrounds the Birds Eye family mealtime."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London