VSO runs first online donor campaign
LONDON - Voluntary Service Overseas, the international development charity, has hired BLM Quantum to manage its first online donor recruitment campaign, featuring video messages from members.
The three-week campaign for VSO's Volunteer Linking project aims to encourage people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
The campaign, which breaks today, features video messages from volunteers sharing their stories and experiences of working for VSO.
Each video ends with a link through to the VSO Volunteer microsite, which includes a message from Jon Snow, who has volunteered for the organisation since the 1960s.
Emma Davies, direct marketing manager at VSO, said: "The Volunteer Linking scheme is designed to allow supporters in the UK to see how their donations are helping VSO volunteers share their skills with people in developing countries.
"Delivering our messages via online video is a compelling fundraising tool and an engaging brand building tool for VSO."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire