VSO runs first online donor campaign
LONDON - Voluntary Service Overseas, the international development charity, has hired BLM Quantum to manage its first online donor recruitment campaign, featuring video messages from members.
The three-week campaign for VSO's Volunteer Linking project aims to encourage people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
The campaign, which breaks today, features video messages from volunteers sharing their stories and experiences of working for VSO.
Each video ends with a link through to the VSO Volunteer microsite, which includes a message from Jon Snow, who has volunteered for the organisation since the 1960s.
Emma Davies, direct marketing manager at VSO, said: "The Volunteer Linking scheme is designed to allow supporters in the UK to see how their donations are helping VSO volunteers share their skills with people in developing countries.
"Delivering our messages via online video is a compelling fundraising tool and an engaging brand building tool for VSO."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London