VSO runs first online donor campaign
LONDON - Voluntary Service Overseas, the international development charity, has hired BLM Quantum to manage its first online donor recruitment campaign, featuring video messages from members.
The three-week campaign for VSO's Volunteer Linking project aims to encourage people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
The campaign, which breaks today, features video messages from volunteers sharing their stories and experiences of working for VSO.
Each video ends with a link through to the VSO Volunteer microsite, which includes a message from Jon Snow, who has volunteered for the organisation since the 1960s.
Emma Davies, direct marketing manager at VSO, said: "The Volunteer Linking scheme is designed to allow supporters in the UK to see how their donations are helping VSO volunteers share their skills with people in developing countries.
"Delivering our messages via online video is a compelling fundraising tool and an engaging brand building tool for VSO."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire