TNS creates umbrella division for media
NEW YORK - TNS has launched an umbrella division called TNS Media, which combines its media intelligence and media research divisions and recently acquired companies Compete and Cymfony.
Headquartered in North America, TNS Media will offer the research firm's global clients measurement and analysis of consumer behaviour across all off and online media. It is being headed by chief executive Dean DeBiase, who was previously chairman and chief executive of Fathom Online.
David Lowden, TNS's chief executive, said: "With the formation of TNS Media and our acquisitions of Compete and Cymfony, this new group is set to expand our digital measurement capabilities and provide a single platform to deliver our services globally throughout the TNS network of companies and partners."
TNS Media comprises the following North American business units: TNS Media Intelligence, which provides services including advertising expenditure data and marketing analysis; TNS Media Research, which measures consumer use of all media, including TV viewing and web surfing; Cymfony, a brand monitoring and analytics firm that monitors what people are saying at the crossover of social and traditional media; and Compete, which provides clients with data on the online behaviour of millions of consumers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Mobile media publisher manager Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum, London