TNS creates umbrella division for media
NEW YORK - TNS has launched an umbrella division called TNS Media, which combines its media intelligence and media research divisions and recently acquired companies Compete and Cymfony.
Headquartered in North America, TNS Media will offer the research firm's global clients measurement and analysis of consumer behaviour across all off and online media. It is being headed by chief executive Dean DeBiase, who was previously chairman and chief executive of Fathom Online.
David Lowden, TNS's chief executive, said: "With the formation of TNS Media and our acquisitions of Compete and Cymfony, this new group is set to expand our digital measurement capabilities and provide a single platform to deliver our services globally throughout the TNS network of companies and partners."
TNS Media comprises the following North American business units: TNS Media Intelligence, which provides services including advertising expenditure data and marketing analysis; TNS Media Research, which measures consumer use of all media, including TV viewing and web surfing; Cymfony, a brand monitoring and analytics firm that monitors what people are saying at the crossover of social and traditional media; and Compete, which provides clients with data on the online behaviour of millions of consumers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CRM Insight Analyst Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Social Analyst Adam Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £50000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Senior Brand Manager Network Marketing £50000 - £60000 per annum, London